Prostate Cancer Discussion
In preparation for your prostate cancer discussion, please bring with you, or arrange to send in advance (FAX 314-222-6240), your pertinent medical records. These records should include:
- Most recent PSA result
- Pathology report from your prostate biopsy
- If you have had recent tests, please bring your results with you.
- CT scan
- bone scan
- chest X-ray
- MRI or PET scan
- List of current medications and medical problems
- Bring or send the pathology slides from your prostate biopsy.
- If mailing, have them sent to:
4960 Children’s Place
St. Louis, MO 63110
The Washington University School of Medicine pathology department will re-read the pathology slides from your prostate biopsy and confirm the stage and grade of your cancer diagnosis.
|The slides must be provided to us by the patient — we are not able to request them on your behalf.
For all locations call (314) 362-8200 to schedule an appointment:
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Center for Advanced Medicine
Siteman Cancer Center South County