Washington University urologists treat patients at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital, which consistently make the U.S. News & World Report Honor Rolls of America’s best hospitals and children’s hospitals, respectively. Their care contributes to the high rankings of urology at both hospitals. They also see patients and offer treatment at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital and other regional medical centers.
- Treatment of incontinence; kidney stones; male infertility; male sexual dysfunction; renal and adrenal hypertension; urinary obstruction; urinary tract, bladder and testicular cancer; kidney cancer; and urologic cancer
- Pediatric urologic surgery
- Prostate surgery
- Genetic counseling and screening of members of families with history of prostate cancer
- Cancer screening
- Reconstructive surgery
- Vasectomy/vasectomy reversal
- Minimally invasive surgery
For patient appointments, call (314) 362-8200 (Center for Advanced Medicine and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital).